What is ESS?
The Export Support Service is a new helpline and online service where all UK businesses can get answers to practical questions about exporting to Europe. The service is a ‘one-stop shop’ and brings together UK government information, making it easier for exporters to access advice and support.
The helpline and digital enquiry service launched on 1 October.
- The Export Support Service is a new government helpline and online service where all UK businesses can get answers to practical questions about exporting to Europe
- It gives access to cross government information and support all in one place
- If you are a UK business you can use this free service, no matter the size of your business or which part of the UK you are based
- DIT will continue to work with businesses and business representative groups from all sectors, in all parts of the UK, to help make the service as useful as possible for businesses
- You can access the Export Support Service at UK/ask-export-support-team or by calling 0300 303 8955 where you will be put in touch with a member of our dedicated export support team