Register now for: Strategic export controls and licences – An introduction
This free 1 hour webinar on the 27th July 2021 at 15:00 (BST) is ideal for exporters new to strategic export controls. It provides an overview of the controls on the export and trade of military and certain Dual-Use items from Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It also introduces how exporters obtain licences and avoid the most common of mistakes.
This webinar will take attendees through:
– The controls
– Military and Dual Use lists
– What is meant by “technology” and how it can be exported
– The types of licences available and how to apply
– Additional Trade Controls, Sanctions and End Use controls
– Open General Export Licence for the European Union and General Export Authorisations
– Compliance and enforcement.
Adrian Bond, the Training Manager for the Export Control Joint Unit, will lead the webinar, with the overview of licences and licensing provided by Michelle Sullivan, an experienced licensing officer.
For further details and advice please contact Denise Carter on 020 7215 4459 or email: Denise.Carter@trade.gov.uk
For general export control queries please contact our Helpline on 020 7215 4594 or email: email@example.com
Business Awareness Unit Export Control Joint Unit