The COVID-19 pandemic is changing the way we interact, including how you get trained and how you train your employees. As a compliance professional, however, you understand that your organization’s trade compliance responsibilities won’t change.
To help you meet this challenge, EGADD has partnered with Content Enablers, the world’s leader in on-line trade compliance training, to offer you a COMPLIMENTARY 30-day subscription to its Foundations of U.S. Export Compliance Course* and COMPLIANCE 2020 Event Series.
Experience the one subscription that gives you access to everything you need to succeed.
The Foundations of U.S. Export Compliance for U.K Practitioners course
- Introduces six primary areas of U.S. trade compliance
- Includes analysis and commentary relevant to compliance practitioners operating in the UK
- Is updated in real-time by Content Enablers global network of subject matter experts
The Compliance2020 Events share exclusive analysis and insider perspectives from top government and industry experts. The next event:
The Future of US/UK Trade – Who Will Come Out a Winner?
Featuring Frank Samolis, Matthew Kirk, and George Grammas of Squire Patton Boggs
28 May 2020
Subscribe after the 30 day trial, to receive:
- CPD Credits from Kings College London for the course AND
- Continuing access to monthly Compliance 2020 events including: COMPLIANCE2020 LONDON – U.S. Export Compliance in an Evolving World
EGADD has worked closely with Content Enablers to provide this exceptional training tools and I strongly encourage you to take advantage of this unique and timely FREE trial offer.
For more information and to register – go to: Trial Offer for Foundations Course
We look forward to seeing you at the next COMPLIANCE 2020 event.
*Part of the CE Trade Compliance Practitioner Series