16-18 September 2019
“From EAR to ITARnity – Ever-Challenging US Export Controls”
This hugely successful event on US export controls regulations which is jointly organised by EGADD and Squire Patton Boggs, will be celebrating its 12th Anniversary in 2019. This year the event will also be organised in close partnership with Rolls-Royce, as a major multinational company which has considerable practical experience in dealing with the challenges arising from ITAR and EAR compliance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This three day workshop is fundamental to those working in or those whose work involves knowledge of US Export Controls. With a range of expert speakers leading conversations on a number of key topics, this comprehensive event really is the one and only place to learn about important updates, latest changes and enhancing knowledge. Those that are new to US Export Controls will also benefit from attending this event, with specific workshops targeted to aid your understanding of this highly complex subject.
Subjects to be covered over the three day include:
- US Export Controls Reform
- EAR and the 600-series
- Update on release of EAR technology to consignee employees
- Update on DDTC licensing and agreements (TAAs, MILAs)
- Commodity jurisdiction and ITAR contamination of UK products
- Customs and enforcement: practices and actions against non-US organisations
- Best practices for managing ITAR/EAR risks and strengthening compliance
- Effective interaction with US suppliers, subsidiaries, parent companies and customers
- Dual and third country nationals compliance under EAR and ITAR
- Access to the US aerospace, defence, security and intelligence markets – ITAR/regulatory challenges
- ITAR/EAR compliance for intangible transfers via servers, laptops, PDAs, etc.
- Re-exports and re-transfers
Video examples, group working, panel sessions and exercises to give a better understanding of the ITAR and EAR, provided by a number of subject matter experts, including senior officials from the US Government.
- One-on-one discussions with senior US Government officials and experts
- Opportunity to have all questions addressed by experts in the field
- Opportunities to network with peers
- Extensive conference binder and detailed handbook
- Two webinars will be available before the course
- Opportunity to attend an industry reception and dinner
There are two packages available:
Three day workshop – package includes:
- Access to all days of the conference, including workshops on Tuesday and Wednesday
- 2 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in the hotel where the event will be taking place (greatly enhancing networking opportunities)
- Lunch and refreshments provided each day
- Access to drink receptions on Monday and Tuesday evening
- Welcome dinner on Monday evening
- Invaluable networking opportunities with other delegates and speakers
One day workshop (Monday) package includes:
- Access to the Monday conference only
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- For an additional charge, access to Monday evening networking & drink reception and dinner
Early bird rates are available for the three day conference package. To qualify for the early bird rate, please book your place before 19 June.
For further information and to register your attendance, please click here