Wednesday 10th July 2019
EGADD is pleased to announce an exciting new UK Industry Export Control Forum, which has been put together by leading Industry and UK Government experts and organised by the Export Group for Aerospace, Defence and Dual Use (EGADD).
This event is intended to complement the existing, and well-established UK Government-organised training events. This one-day event consists of key updates and specific topic sessions delivered by industry experts, along with breakout workshops and networking opportunities, covering generic issues which are of common relevance across the export control fraternity.
This is a must attend event for practitioners at the beginner level working in export controls and is ideal for those new to this discipline. It will also be relevant for those involved in other corporate roles who need to have some awareness of export control issues.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- One-on-one discussions with senior industry experts
- Opportunity to have questions addressed by experts in the field
- Networking opportunities with peers
- The Legal Frameworks for the UK and USA which are relevant for non-US parties
- The Positioning of Export Controls in the Corporate World
- Considerations for planning for Brexit
- End-use and Sanctions
- Business Processes and Planning
- Permissions for the UK and USA
- Other considerations, including: technology, trafficking and brokering, etc
With the vital importance of export controls increasing year-on-year, it is recommended that delegates book their place as soon as possible. Due to venue capacity, spaces are limited to a first-come first-served basis.
This event is a one-day training course for beginners. The two-day follow up event for intermediates will be taking place in London on 20 and 21 November 2019.
For further information and to register your attendance, please click here