Thursday 17th October 2019
Join the EGADD Executive Committee as they come together with Government and Industry export and trade control experts for the 16th Annual Main Meeting.
Delegates have the opportunity to discuss the latest topical news on export and trade control issues with subject matter experts, covering key subjects such as
- Additive manufacturing & powders
- The F680 Review
- The parallel UK and EU regulations on foreign direct investment
- Topical countries, such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the UAE
- The UN’s Arms Trade Treaty
- EGADD’s training initiative
- Cranfield University’s SEC courses
- The NGOs’ viewpoint and much more.
The Executive Committee will be meeting shortly to decide which of the above topics will be covered at the Main Meeting. A finalised agenda will be published in due course.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
Attendance at this annual event is essential for those in the export and trade controls environment, across all sectors dealing with “strategic goods”. The event will give delegates the up-to-date knowledge and information on many of the key areas. Refreshments and a networking lunch will be provided.
For further information and to register your attendance, please click here